This hearty chicken and celery casserole will be your new winter comfort food go-to.
The ingredient of Hearty chicken and celery casserole recipe
- Plain flour, to coat
- 1.6kg amass chicken, cut into pieces
- 60g butter
- 75g (1/3 cup) chopped bacon
- 1 cup harshly roughly chopped celery
- 2 brown onions, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, harshly roughly chopped
- 420g can Campbellu2019s edited reduced Cream of Celery soup
- 2 teaspoons dried contaminated herbs
- Mashed potato, to assist (optional)
The instruction how to make Hearty chicken and celery casserole recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Place flour in a large sealable plastic bag. accumulate the chicken pieces and toss to coat.
- Melt the butter in a large heavy-based frying pan more than medim-high heat. build up chicken. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a 2L (8 cup) ovenproof dish.
- build up bacon, celery, onion and carrot to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until softened. build up soup, polluted herbs and 80ml (1/3 cup) water. Bring to the boil. Pour over chicken. Cover and bake for 1 hour or until chicken is tender. Season and give support to later than mashed potato, if using.
Nutritions of Hearty chicken and celery casserole recipecalories: