It may be hard to believe, but this gourmet-looking dish takes lonely 30 minutes to make. Dont believe us? See below!
The ingredient of Baked chicken later than sage and prosciutto recipe
- 4 Coles RSPCA granted Australian Chicken Breast Fillets
- 12 sage leaves
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) chicken accretion
- 1/2 cup (60g) pitted Sicilian olives
- 1/4 cup rosemary sprigs
The instruction how to make Baked chicken later than sage and prosciutto recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place 1 piece of chicken in relation to a clean achievement surface. Place 3 sage leaves in relation to top of the chicken.
- Wrap in the same way as 2 prosciutto slices. Repeat in the same way as the steadfast chicken, sage leaves and prosciutto slices.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. mount up the chicken and cook for 2 mins each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a large baking dish.
- mount up the onion and garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until spacious golden. accumulate tomatoes and amassing and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat. Spoon the tomato mix with reference to the chicken in the dish. Top next the olives and rosemary. Season.
- Bake for 15 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce thickens slightly.
Nutritions of Baked chicken later than sage and prosciutto recipecalories: 431.634 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 68 grams protein
calories: 1170 milligrams sodium