A makeover of a classic, this intimates favourite apricot chicken is now an easy traybake. This super speedy recipe is ready in knocked out one hour.
The ingredient of Apricot chicken tray bake recipe
- 695g tub apricot halves in juice
- 4 sprigs roomy rosemary
- 2 tablespoons French onion soup amalgamation
- 1 tablespoon further virgin olive oil
- 1kg chicken drumsticks (see notes)
- 500g baby chat potatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
The instruction how to make Apricot chicken tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease a large baking tray when sides. Line tray subsequent to baking paper.
- Drain apricots, reserving 1/3 cup juice. sever leaves from 1 rosemary sprig. Finely chop. Place soup mix, chopped rosemary, oil and reserved juice in a jug. shake up until without difficulty combined. Arrange chicken, apricots, potato and onion, in a single layer, concerning prepared tray. Drizzle beyond soup mixture. Season considering salt and pepper.
- Bake, turning chicken and adding unshakable rosemary sprigs halfway, for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potato is tender. Serve.
Nutritions of Apricot chicken tray bake recipecalories: 461.031 calories
calories: 20.7 grams fat
calories: 5.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 31.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34 grams protein
calories: 146 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 215 milligrams sodium