These tasty Moroccan drumsticks later minted couscous is a super easy mid-week meal that the sum up family will enjoy.
The ingredient of Moroccan drumsticks similar to minted couscous recipe
- 1/4 cup new virgin olive oil
- 800g kent pumpkin, unpeeled, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 baby eggplant, halved lengthways
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 230g jar pitted Sicilian green olives, drained
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup roomy mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Plain Greek-style yoghurt, to help
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 1cm piece well-ventilated light ginger, finely grated
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 1.2kg)
The instruction how to make Moroccan drumsticks similar to minted couscous recipe
- Make Moroccan Chicken Rub. Place seasoning, ginger and garlic in a freezable airtight container. ensue chicken. daub smooth to coat. Cover following lid. Refrigerate for 2 hours, if mature permits (or see note).
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays in the same way as baking paper.
- Place chicken roughly 1 prepared tray. Drizzle in the manner of 1 tablespoon oil. Season past salt and pepper. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place pumpkin, in a single layer, on the order of unshakable prepared tray. Drizzle like long-lasting oil. Bake in oven taking into consideration chicken for 40 minutes, adding eggplant to tray for the last 20 minutes of cooking time. increase be credited with lemon slices and olives to tray for the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, place couscous, boiling water and lemon rind in a heatproof bowl. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes. Fluff later than a fork to separate grains. demonstrate mint into couscous. Season afterward salt and pepper.
- Transfer vegetables and chicken to a large serving plate. Sprinkle when pomegranate seeds. bolster when couscous and yoghurt.
Nutritions of Moroccan drumsticks similar to minted couscous recipecalories: 717 calories
calories: 32.5 grams fat
calories: 7.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 49.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 50.8 grams protein
calories: 178 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 835 milligrams sodium