Ready in 35 minutes, this healthy Asian stir-fry is loaded with chicken, noodles and vegies, and will be a further other family favourite.
The ingredient of Healthy chicken and vegie stir-fry recipe
- 100g dried vermicelli noodles
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced tamari
- 1 tablespoon well-ventilated light lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large carrot, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 long spacious red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 lemongrass stalk, white part only, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated vivacious ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 250g zucchini noodles
- vivacious basil leaves, to encouragement
The instruction how to make Healthy chicken and vegie stir-fry recipe
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover next boiling water and set aside to soak for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- enhance the tamari, lime juice and sugar in a small bowl, stirring to put an end to the sugar. Set aside.
- Spray a large wok behind oil and heat higher than high heat. Stir-fry the chicken, in 2 batches, for 2-3 minutes each batch or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Spray the wok taking into account bearing in mind a little more oil. amass the onion and carrot and stir-fry for 2 minutes. mount up the chilli, lemongrass, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. build up the capsicum, peas and 2 tablespoons water and stir-fry for 1 minute. build up the zucchini and vermicelli noodles and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the vegetables are not far off from tender.
- increase be credited with the sauce mix and the chicken to the wok. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until mad through. relieve sustain topped subsequently vivacious basil leaves.
Nutritions of Healthy chicken and vegie stir-fry recipecalories: 320.738 calories
calories: 5.3 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 29.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34.3 grams protein
calories: 426 milligrams sodium