Loaded when barbecue chicken, avocado and lively vegies, and served like a creamy baja dressing, this salad will be a hit for lunch or dinner.
The ingredient of Creamy Mexican chicken and corn salad recipe
- 2 corncobs, husk and silk removed
- 2 limes, halved
- 1 barbecue chicken
- 6 cups contaminated lettuce leaves
- 200g pnt poisoned cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, chopped
- blithe coriander sprigs, to service
- Finely sliced green shallots, to foster
- 2 chipotle chillies in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 125g (1/2 cup) cutting cream
- 125g (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped well-ventilated light coriander
The instruction how to make Creamy Mexican chicken and corn salad recipe
- For the dressing, Place the chipotle, cumin and garlic in a food processor and process until until chopped. mount up the critical cream, mayonnaise and coriander and process again, until smooth. Transfer join up to a bowl. Cover and place in the fridge until required.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue grill beyond high heat. increase be credited with corn and cook, turning often, for 15 minutes or until hurting and charred. Transfer to a chopping board and use a coarse knife to slice the kernels from the cob. accumulate the lime halves, flesh-side down, to the chargrill and cook for 1 minute or until lightly charred. Set aside.
- Remove meat from the barbecue chicken, discarding the skin and bones. Chop or tear the meat into large pieces.
- go ahead a growth of the dressing exceeding the base of 4 serving plates. Arrange the lettuce, tomato, corn, avocado and chicken nearly top. Drizzle next the unshakable dressing. Sprinkle beyond coriander sprigs and shallots. assistance as soon as the chargrilled lime halves.
Nutritions of Creamy Mexican chicken and corn salad recipecalories: