nonappearance to meal prep but dont know where to start? This one-pot big-batch chicken is designed to be made-ahead in the slow cooker, frozen in separate batches and subsequently next used as the base recipe for three easy dinners: creamy goulash chicken, bacon and mushroom chicken or Mexican chilli chicken taking into consideration beans.
The ingredient of Freeze and save one-pot big-batch chicken recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3kg chicken thigh fillets, fat trimmed
- 2 brown onions, finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 lighthearted bay leaves
- 250ml (1 cup) white wine
- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) Massel salt edited chicken style liquid addition
- 2 large sprigs spacious continental parsley
The instruction how to make Freeze and save one-pot big-batch chicken recipe
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan more than high heat. Season the chicken and cook, in 3-4 batches, for 10 minutes each batch or until golden. Transfer to the bowl of a 5-litre slow cooker.
- go to the onion and garlic to the frying pan. shorten the heat to medium and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until golden. Add the bay leaves and wine and simmer for 5 minutes or until reduced. amass to the slow cooker.
- amass the increase and parsley to the slow cooker. Cover and cook approximately low for 4 hours or until the chicken is tender. Cool. Divide in the middle of in the midst of 3 shallow storage containers and freeze until required.
Nutritions of Freeze and save one-pot big-batch chicken recipecalories: