Weve teamed classic chicken pie similar to Thai red curry and topped it gone crispy sweet potato to create this comfort food winner.
The ingredient of Thai chicken pie following crispy sweet potato topping recipe
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 80g (1/3 cup) red curry cement
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, quartered
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped roomy coriander roots and stems
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free cornflour
- 200g green beans, trimmed, sliced
- buoyant coriander sprigs, to benefits
- 1kg small, narrow sweet potatoes, thinly sliced into 2.5-3mm discs like a mandolin
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
The instruction how to make Thai chicken pie following crispy sweet potato topping recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C adherent forced. Lightly grease a deep 21cm baking dish.
- Heat oil in a saucepan more than medium-low heat. increase be credited with curry cement and powder. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Pour in half the coconut milk. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until oil separates. grow chicken, stirring, for 3 minutes. ensue onion, coriander root and stem. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- mount up 60ml (1/4 cup) water, sugar, fish sauce and unshakable coconut milk. toss around to combine. Bring to a simmer. condense abbreviate heat to low. Cook, covered, for 8 minutes. Uncover. Cook for a other 5 minutes. add together cornflour and 1 tbs water in a small bowl. mount up to pan. disturb until thick and combined. separate from heat. demonstrate through beans. Transfer curry mix to prepared dish.
- Arrange sweet potato slices higher than pinnacle of curry mixture. adjoin lime rind, juice, coconut oil, sugar and fish sauce in a small bowl. Drizzle greater than sweet potato topping. Bake for 50 minutes-1 hour or until sweet potato is sore throbbing and edges are crisp. Sprinkle next coriander sprigs, season and serve.
Nutritions of Thai chicken pie following crispy sweet potato topping recipecalories: 693.1 calories
calories: 32 grams fat
calories: 21.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 50 grams carbohydrates
calories: 45.5 grams protein