fixed idea the lunchbox, these freezer-friendly pizza scrolls are afterward budget-friendly at isolated 80 cents each.
The ingredient of Barbecue chicken and pineapple pizza scrolls recipe
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour, plus extra, to dust
- 85g butter, chilled, chopped
- 3/4 cup milk, plus 1 tablespoon extra, to brush
- 440g can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded barbecue chicken
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, improvement extra, to encourage
- 2/3 cup grated pizza cheese
- Small fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to bolster
The instruction how to make Barbecue chicken and pineapple pizza scrolls recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole (1/3-cup-capacity) muffin pan.
- Place flours and butter in a food processor. Process until mix resembles fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Make a without difficulty in the centre. increase be credited with milk. toss around later than a butter knife to form a sticky dough. point of view out onto a well-floured surface. Knead gently until smooth. Using a floured rolling pin, roll out dough to form a 20cm x 40cm rectangle.
- Strain pineapple in a fine sieve. Press later the encourage of a spoon to remove excess juice. Pat dry subsequent to paper towel. desertion a 1cm border in relation to all sides, fee dough subsequently pizza sauce. Sprinkle afterward chicken and pineapple. Drizzle later than barbecue sauce. Sprinkle later cheese. Roll up dough from 1 long side to enclose filling. Trim ends. Cut into 12 equal slices. Place, cut-side up, into holes of prepared pan. Brush in imitation of other milk.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and just unmodified to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely. Drizzle subsequently additional supplementary barbecue sauce and sprinkle taking into account bearing in mind parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Barbecue chicken and pineapple pizza scrolls recipecalories: 211.037 calories
calories: 8.9 grams fat
calories: 5.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 22.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8.9 grams protein
calories: 28 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 339 milligrams sodium