Ready in 25 minutes, these easy wraps are filled past barbecued chicken thighs and Asian veg for a rapid and easy dinner.
The ingredient of Barbecued char sui chicken wraps recipe
- 1/4 cup char sui sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2cm piece vivacious ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 6 chicken thigh fillets
- 1 carrot
- 2 cups shredded Chinese cabbage (wombok)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 large wholegrain wraps
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup lively coriander sprigs
- Toasted sesame seeds, to help
The instruction how to make Barbecued char sui chicken wraps recipe
- adjoin char sui, oyster sauce, garlic, ginger and 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar in a large bowl. Reserve half the mixture. Place chicken in bowl as soon as enduring surviving mixture. Toss to coat evenly. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if period times permits.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan beyond medium-high heat. ensue chicken. Cook, brushing chicken occasionally later than reserved marinade, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer chicken to a board and thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, using a julienne peeler, cut carrot into long, thin strips. Place carrot, cabbage, cucumber, onion, oil and unshakable vinegar in a bowl. Toss well to combine. Place wraps as regards a plate. Microwave in the region of HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until warm. Separate wraps and place in this area a flat surface. peak as soon as cabbage salad and chicken slices. Sprinkle like chilli, coriander and toasted sesame seeds. Wrap to enclose filling. Serve.
Nutritions of Barbecued char sui chicken wraps recipecalories: 572.166 calories
calories: 22.9 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 44.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 42.7 grams protein
calories: 148 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1737 milligrams sodium