A creamy chicken pasta dish that is utterly entirely easy to make, loaded next veggies and flavour.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken and snow pea penne recipe
- 250g penne
- 120g snow peas, halved crossways
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 200g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200g brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 bacon rashers, trimmed, chopped
- 300ml spacious cooking cream
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 Coles RSPCA established Hot Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken and snow pea penne recipe
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente, adding the snow peas for the last 2 mins of cooking. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan higher than high heat. build up the combined mushroom and bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until mushroom is golden brown. build up cream and mustard and bring to the boil. shorten heat to medium and cook for 1-2 mins or until sauce thickens slightly.
- increase be credited with the chicken and pasta join up to the cream mix in the pan. Toss until total and outraged through.
- Divide pasta accompanied by serving plates. Season. Sprinkle later than chives to serve.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken and snow pea penne recipecalories: 555.436 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 48 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 29 grams protein
calories: 849 milligrams sodium