This easy-to-make (and even easier to eat) Mexican-style chicken tray bake can be served stirring in sedated an hour, making it a winner-winner chicken dinner!
The ingredient of Mexican-style chicken tray bake recipe
- 4 Coles RSPCA settled Australian Chicken Thigh Cutlets
- 1 tbs taco seasoning
- 453g jar mild tomato salsa
- 500g pumpkin, seeded, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Chilli-lime cream
- 2/3 cup (160g) caustic cream
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbs lime juice
The instruction how to make Mexican-style chicken tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a deep baking tray later than baking paper. put in the chicken and taco seasoning in a large bowl.
- Spoon tomato salsa over base of lined tray. Arrange the pumpkin, onion, capsicum and tomatoes more than salsa. summit zenith behind chicken mixture. Drizzle when the oil.
- Bake, turning occasionally, for 35-40 mins or until the vegetables are desire and the chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, to make the chilli-lime cream, adjoin sour cream, chilli sauce and lime juice in a small bowl. Season.
- Arrange the avocado and radish beyond the chicken merger in the pan. foster in the same way as the chilli-lime cream.
Nutritions of Mexican-style chicken tray bake recipecalories: 566.908 calories
calories: 37 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17 grams sugar
calories: 33 grams protein
calories: 1360 milligrams sodium