A one pot of creamy chicken, bacon, leek and mushrooms makes this bistro-style dish a winning winter warmer.
The ingredient of One-pot creamy chicken and leek recipe
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 (about 1.4kg) chicken marylands, skin around
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 225g speck, rind removed, cut into 1cm strips
- 250g small button mushrooms
- 2 leeks, trimmed, cut into 2cmu2011thick slices
- 6 spacious thyme sprigs, improvement extra, to support
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125ml (1/2 cup) dry white wine
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel chicken style liquid accretion
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- Cooked risoni pasta, to facilitate (optional)
The instruction how to make One-pot creamy chicken and leek recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Place the flour in a sealable plastic bag and season. grow the chicken and toss until well coated.
- Heat the oil in a large flameproof dish or deep, ovenproof frying pan on top of higher than medium-high. amass the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the speck, mushroom, leek and thyme to the dish, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until the leek has softened. build up garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Pour in white wine and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until the wine has condensed abbreviated and all but evaporated. protest in heap and cream, and bring to the boil. separate from heat and return the chicken to the pan, skinu2011side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle as soon as other thyme sprigs and support subsequently risoni, if desired.
Nutritions of One-pot creamy chicken and leek recipecalories: 889.319 calories
calories: 68.5 grams fat
calories: 27 grams saturated fat
calories: 13 grams carbohydrates
calories: 49 grams protein