receive put up with the emphasize out of midweek family dinner, meal prep and deaden ahead our Tikka chicken and cauliflower tray bake. (See in comments how to make recipe keto-friendly.)
The ingredient of Tikka chicken and cauliflower tray bake recipe
- 4 chicken thigh cutlets, skin in this area
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skin almost
- 120g (1/2 cup) tikka masala curry bonding agent
- 270ml can fresh open coconut milk
- 2 tsp finely grated vivacious ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 head (600g) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 120g baby spinach
- vivacious coriander sprigs, to help
- Lime wedges, to advance
- Steamed brown rice, to foster
The instruction how to make Tikka chicken and cauliflower tray bake recipe
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl. increase be credited with half the curry paste and massage into skin. Place in a large sealable glass or plastic container.
- increase coconut milk, ginger, garlic and long-lasting curry cement in a jug. raise a fuss to combine. Pour into the chicken container.
- Place onion, cauliflower, chickpeas and tomatoes in option large sealable glass or plastic container.
- put out containers for going on to 3 months or until night prematurely using. Defrost overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C adherent forced. Place the contents of both containers in a large roasting pan. Toss to combine. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. build up spinach. Cook for a additional 5 minutes or until spinach has wilted. encourage with coriander, lime and rice.
Nutritions of Tikka chicken and cauliflower tray bake recipecalories: 902.464 calories
calories: 51.5 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 46 grams carbohydrates
calories: 56 grams protein