Weve made it easy-as when this one-pot creamy French-style chicken, in imitation of bursts of sweet carrot and bites of salty bacon.
The ingredient of Creamy french-style chicken considering bacon recipe
- 1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 6 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, halved
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 2 bacon rashers, chopped
- 4 shallots, halved
- 150g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 1 3/4 cups (435ml) chicken collection store
- 1 bunch Dutch carrots*, trimmed, peeled
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
The instruction how to make Creamy french-style chicken considering bacon recipe
- Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. mount up the chicken and cook, turning, for 5 mins or until golden brown all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the long-lasting oil in the pan. grow the celery, bacon and shallot. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until shallot softens. ensue the mushroom and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3-4 mins or until the mushroom is golden brown.
- amass the flour to the mushroom mixture. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until combined. Gradually add stock, gently stirring to combine. Add the carrots and thyme. Bring to the boil. shorten heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 mins. Return chicken to the pan. Cook, covered, for 10 mins.
- amass the cream and disturb to combine. Cook, uncovered, for 5 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and the carrots are tender. Season to serve.
Nutritions of Creamy french-style chicken considering bacon recipecalories: 677.326 calories
calories: 48 grams fat
calories: 18 grams saturated fat
calories: 9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 51 grams protein
calories: 1031 milligrams sodium